Friday, August 29, 2008

To Eliminate Potential Confusion

There is no blogging "assignment" this weekend except to create your blog, post something, and leave me a note on the course blog so I know where your blog is.

If you want some early feedback from me, you can post about choosing your community: what you are thinking, what the options seem to be, etc. Once you have given me the url, I will get a message every time you update it.

15 comments:

Eric said...

I got my blog started. It is still a little bare though. The url is http://secummiskeyeng.blogspot.com/

grete said...

Thanks, Eric!

Chelsea Layton said...

I also started my blog and posted my community ideas! It is http://cklayton.blogspot.com/

Kayvan Shahrzad said...

Hey Ms. Scott! I got things going too. http://kayvanshahrzad.blogspot.com/ is the url of my Blog.
- Kayvan Shahrzad MwF 9:05

Daniel Curaca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniel Curaca said...

I got my blog up, it's at http://danielcm1204.blogspot.com/

Daniel Curaca
10:10 MWF

aedwards said...

I created my blog. The url is http://aedwardseng1204h.blogspot.com/

TSP said...

http://playtothewhistle.blogspot.com/

M.E.B. said...

http://supplesix.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

http://davemascera.blogspot.com/

Dave Mascera
I'm from 10:10 MWF if you remember me.

Neil Selz said...

My blog is up, located at http://lostinsauce.blogspot.com/

Taylor said...

I also started my blog, it's a little boring but the url is http://taylor1204H.blogspot.com/

Rob O. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob O. said...

Hi Prof. Scott,

This is my blog url:

http://robsinnocuousblog.blogspot.com/

Bradley Morrison said...

My blog url (this is Bradley Morrison by the way) is www.bradleyenglish.blogspot.com